Recognizing someone allows you to give a "shout out" to a coworker and call attention to their work. This type of feedback is positive, proactive, and constructive, and fosters good group dynamics and camaraderie.
To recognize someone, follow this procedure:
- Click the Feedback button on the Home page, your Profile page, or the Feedback page.
- In the Feedback dialog box, select Recognize someone in the Feedback Type field.
- Click the Recipient field and begin typing a coworker's name. Matching names appear as you type. You can type any part of a name: first, last, or middle.
- Click the name you want. You may recognize more than one coworker if you want. For example, you may want to recognize a team or group that helped you.
- In the Comment field, enter your recognition for this individual or group.
- Optionally, if your application has been configured for it, you can add hashtags to your feedback. Available hashtags are displayed under the Comment field. Just click the hashtag to add it.
- Click the Share with field and select an option. This determines who will be able to see your feedback: everyone in the company, or just the feedback recipients.
- Click Submit.