This type of feedback allows you to request that a group of people all give feedback to each other at the same time. It's intended to be used by a manager to facilitate a 360 type of feedback structure, meaning that feedback is given in all directions:
- Downward to direct reports
- Sideways to peers
- Upwards to managers
360 team feedback makes it easier for a team to give and receive feedback from each other without requiring that each person make individual requests.
This is how to initiate a 360 feedback process:
- Click the Feedback button on the Home page, your Profile page, or the Feedback page.
- In the Feedback dialog box, select 360 team feedback in the Feedback Type field.
- Click the Participants field and begin typing a coworker's name. Matching names appear as you type. You can type any part of a name: first, last, or middle. When you find the name you're looking for, click it. Repeat for all the people who will be a part of the process.
- Under Questions for Request, select the preconfigured questions that participants can answer. This provides structure and consistency to your feedback and makes it easier for participants to provide meaningful feedback.
- You can optionally add your own question by clicking Add Question, clicking the box, and typing your custom question. Be sure to select the check box to add the new question. Note that you can have a total of 5 questions in any given feedback request.
- Click Next.
- On the next page, you can optionally add a title and description to give context for your 360 process.
- Click Submit.
All participants will receive feedback requests from everyone else that is participating, and can provide their comments just like a standard feedback workflow.
Article is closed for comments.