There are many uses for the Feedback tool, but here are the most common ones that our customers may come across:
- As a team lead, I want my team to give each other formal feedback, so we can all learn and grow.
- As a manager, I want to request feedback on my direct report, so I can help guide their development.
- As an individual, I want to request feedback from my peers on my performance, so I can understand how I am doing.
- As a feedback initiator, I want to be able to manage my feedback requests, so I can make sure I get timely feedback.
- As a feedback recipient, I want to be able to share my feedback with whomever I choose, so I can give visibility to them.
Where to Access Feedback
There are three main places in Reflektive where you can access feedback:
- Your Home page
- Your Profile page
- The Feedback page
On all these pages, you can click the Feedback button to work with Feedback.
You can also view your feedback on the Recognition page, and recognize someone (say Thanks) via the Reflektive email plugin.
Types of Feedback
In Reflektive, there are four types of feedback you can work with:
- Recognize Someone: Let one or more coworkers know that they did a great job.
- Feedback About Me: Get a pulse on how you are doing or save a note about yourself.
- Feedback About Someone Else: Give constructive feedback about a co-worker's performance, or allow managers to request feedback on their direct reports to see how they are working with others.
- 360 Team Feedback: Check in with everyone on your team. Each participant will evaluate one another.
Note: Depending on how your application is configured, you may not see all of these options.
When you click the Feedback button (wherever it appears), a dialog box pops up where you can choose which type of feedback you want to work with.
Click these links for detailed information about each type of feedback:
Feedback Where You Need It
Feedback you write or receive surfaces in other parts of the Reflektive application so you can see it in context.
For example, during a 1:1 with your manager, you may want to refer to a private note you wrote in the Feedback page, or some feedback someone wrote about you. On the 1:1 tab you will see your feedback on the right side of the page for easy access so you can drive the conversation or address any opportunities.