Maintaining employee data cleanliness - including the termination of active employees - is an important task, whether it's conducted manually or via integration with your HRIS provider. To learn more about the data implications for employees that are terminated, please review the content below:
Terminated Employees + Reviews
- If an employee is terminated and they have not submitted their review or it is in draft status, their review data will not be preserved in the system.
- Review admins that are able to access review and check-in cycle dashboards cannot generate PDFs for terminated employees using the bulk "Deliver Reports" functionality.
- Review data for terminated employees is not preserved in People Intelligence.
- When a review has been released to an employee who is later terminated, their review report will be accessible in their employee profile, regardless of whether the review is active or closed.
- Reactivating terminated employees will resurface review data in People Intelligence automatically.
- Reactivating terminated employees will not add them back to active review/check-in cycles. Review admins will need to manually add the reactivated employee to the cycle in Step 4 of the Review Build process.
- When an employee is terminated, they will automatically be removed from the Review Tracker in the Admin Dashboard for the review cycle.
Terminated Employees + Goals
- Goals data for terminated employees is not preserved in People Intelligence.
- Individual active goals will be accessible via employee profiles.
If you're unable to retrieve the data associated with a terminated employee you need, please connect with our Support Specialists for assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.