Welcome to Reflektive's HR Guide to Designing and Launching an Effective Reviews & Check-Ins Program! We will be talking about strategies, best practices, and tips that you can use to successfully implement Reflektive's reviews platform to your organization. Please review all the following sections carefully. Each of the chapters are broken down into separate articles, which are linked in the table of contents below.
If you would prefer to view this guide in its entirety and as a single .pdf, please download it here.
Performance reviews don’t need to be stagnant. In fact, modifying your cycles based on your business objective and employee feedback ensures that reviews will be valuable and relevant for all stakeholders.
The right program makes a difference in employee performance, and can help drive productivity and engagement over the long term. With an employee-centric review process, leaders and managers can build high-performing, successful teams.
Helpful Performance Review Information for Employees
In email copy, wiki pages, and other employee-facing content, ensure that you cover the below information so that workers will have more context on their upcoming review or check-in.
- Why is your company running this review/check-in?
- What are the benefits of the review/check-in for the employee and the company?
- What is the process for the review/check-in?
- What tool are we using for the review/check-in?
When are the following due dates?
- Manager assessment
- Peer assessment
- Direct report assessment
- Meeting between manager and employee
- Performance Reviews in 2020: Best Practices During Times of Uncertainty
- Review Question Guidance and Bank
Employees and Managers
Print this Guide
Use this guide for reference or share it with your team by saving or printing this page. Right-click anywhere on this page to save or print.