In this section, we'll be going over additional resources you can lean on in regards to a recognition program. Each of the other chapters are broken down into separate articles, which are linked in the table of contents below.
If you would prefer to view this guide in its entirety and as a single .pdf, please download it here.
Recommended Content for Recognition Launch Email
We encourage HR teams to include the following content in their first company-wide recognition email:
- What is employee recognition?
- Why is recognition important, and how will it help employees?
- Best practices for giving and sharing recognition
- External resources that employees can reference in case they have more questions
Reflektive customers can access free trainings for managers and individual contributors!
Recognition Challenge Ideas
- Challenge A: Employees who provide 5 pieces of recognition in the first week will be eligible for a raffle
- Challenge B: An amazing piece of recognition will be highlighted in the All-Hands meeting and the winner will receive an extra vacation day
- Challenge C: Whoever receives the most recognition in a week will get a pizza party for them and their team