The workflow for giving feedback (proactively and most likely in a constructive way) begins on your Homepage with the Feedback button. You then will select the Give Feedback button.
A window pops up with a form you have to fill out:
You have to fill out 4 items before submitting the feedback:
- Give Feedback About - You may only select one person to give feedback on.
- Title your Feedback (optional) - Doing so will help give you and your feedback recipient context as to what the feedback is in regards to.
- Enter your Feedback - Self explanatory, but make sure to be specific, contextual, timely, and if possible, actionable!
- Share Feedback With - You have the option of sharing it with the original feedback recipient, their manager, or both.
Below is an example of giving feedback.
After sending off the feedback, the recipients will see a pending action to complete on their homepage. Additionally, they will see the feedback appear in their To Do section of their Feedback page.
That's it! Read through into the next section to learn how to manage feedback.
More on Feedback:
- Learn about Feedback (overview)
- Learn about giving effective thanks
- Learn about requesting feedback
- Learn about managing feedback
Print this Guide
Use this guide for reference or share it with your team by saving or printing this page. Right-click anywhere on this page to save or print.