Reflektive offers a place where you can manage all feedback you're involved in (whether it's feedback you've solicited or someone else has brought you into.) Looking towards the top navigation bar, you'll see the Feedback tab.
Clicking into it, you'll now see the place where all request feedback actions/reports live. The three sub-tabs are:
- Initiated Feedback Requests: Shows participants, date launched, and manage (if you are owner)
- Received Feedback Reports: Shows date of request, and share/view.
Individuals are able to share their feedback reports with ANY employee they choose.
- Completed Requests: Shows completion date, and edit/view
Additionally, clicking on the Feedback button on this page will give you two options - Get Feedback and Give Feedback.
Finally, you can Respond or Manage any of the requests you have in your dashboard. In this example, this employee (Dwight) is responding to a request for a feedback on a group initiative that was started by his manager (Jim).
More on Feedback:
- Learn about Feedback (overview)
- Learn about giving effective thanks
- Learn about requesting feedback
- Learn about giving constructive feedback
Print this Guide
Use this guide for reference or share it with your team by saving or printing this page. Right-click anywhere on this page to save or print.