*9/18/19 Update* - The New Goals experience will be released for General Audiences later in Q4 (our target is end of October or early November.) We have received a lot of great feedback from our beta customers so far and want to implement them so everyone can enjoy a polished and even better experience than we originally planned on delivering. Thank you for your feedback and your continued support!
Why did we do this?
In order to create a better Goals Experience, we had to go build upon and enhance many of the core elements of the platform. You may have noticed a stream of improvements to our Goals platform over the past few months, but we have two big items we're proud to announce - Team Goals and a vastly improved User Experience!
To take a quick step back, our philosophy when building these improvements has been steady since we started upgrading our Goals Platform at the beginning of the year. Below are the major themes we used to guide us:
- Optimize company-wide alignment by providing more visibility into individual, team and company goals.
- Help teams work together towards the same goals, track business progress and address issues early on.
- Better integrate goals to other parts of the Reflektive Platform.
- Improve the overall User Experience make make it more delightful and intuitive for users.
So what’s new?
In terms of addressing those first two themes that you saw above, these features are being incorporated into the Goals platform:
- You will be able to navigate to your goals page to track active goals and progress. You can easily filter goals by status and time frame.
- You can create, edit, align or cascade goals in just a few simple steps. You can also (re)assign and edit goal ownership and add Key Results (which you can also assign individually).
- Now, you can bring everyone together with Team Goals. Navigate to a Team’s page to view common goals and align on shared outcomes. Administrators are able to grant individuals the ability to create and maintain teams, which in turn allow team participants to take ownership of shared objectives and key results.
- Much like with individual goals, you have the same abilities when it comes to Team Goals:
- Create, edit, align or cascade goals in just a few simple steps.
- Assign and edit goal ownership and add Key Results.
- View individual, team and company goals at a glance.
When is this all happening?
To give you an idea when we're bringing these features to you, the breakdown is as follows:
June - September: Open Beta program. If you want to try these features now, you can! Contact your Customer Success Manager to get these features enabled for your account.
Q4 (October/November): Once we've had time to solicit some feedback from our Beta customers and further stabilize and improve upon our Goals platform, we'll have a general roll-out where ALL customers will be moved onto the new Goals Experience.
Until this change happens, both the existing Goals experience and the New Goals experience will be accessible. You will have a toggle that allows you to switch between the experiences if you so choose.
Print this Guide
Use this guide for reference or share it with your team by saving or printing this page. Right-click anywhere on this page to save or print.