Below, you'll find a number of frequently asked questions regarding the Engagement Surveys Platform.
- What Engagement reporting is currently available out-of-the-box?
Currently, users can view the following pre-built Engagement report types:
- Engagement Overview - Displays your overall engagement score, favorability breakdown, overall response rate, favorability by factor, heatmap by department, factor scores by gender, favorability score by gender
- Manager dashboard - Review completion rates, top performers, goals per employees, goal completion, feedback statistics, and more
- CHRO dashboard - company-wide statistics on head-count, attrition, engagement score, review scores, average salary, and more.
- How can users filter engagement data?
Users can break down data by any field (standard or custom) that we have in the system. We only allow filtering/grouping by one demographic at a time to preserve anonymity, but users can filter/group by as many demographics as they like separately.
- Similar to our performance solution, will managers only be able to see engagement information regarding direct and indirect reports?
Yes. The additional nuance with the engagement product is that a minimum number of responses are required to preserve anonymity. That number is customizable by the survey administrator. For example, if 3 responses are required, then a manager with 2 direct reports will never see results for that survey.
- What engagement functionalities will managers have access to be default?
Managers won't have access to survey responses by default, but admins can choose to enable manager access at any point. Managers also won't have access to comment data by default, as it's easy for a manager to de-anonymize that information.
- Can the survey administrator target specific departments, roles, etc for their engagement survey?
At this time, survey administrators can target their survey to certain departments and locations.
- Can employees complete the engagement survey on mobile?
Yes! Employees can submit surveys on mobile.
- Where will exit survey data and benchmark data live?
This data - and all survey data - will be available in People Intelligence. If a survey of any type is submitted, the results will be available in PI even if employees are subsequently terminated.
- Will other response types, in addition to the 5-point scale, be available in Reflektive’s engagement surveys?
Yes! On May 1, we’ll have the 5-point scale, 7-point scale, and open-response answer types available to customers.
- How is favorability calculated in the 5-point and the 7-point scales?
- For 5-point scales: 1, 2 are unfavorable; 3 is neutral; 4, 5 are favorable
- For 7-point scales: 1, 2, 3 are unfavorable; 4 is neutral; 5, 6, 7 are favorable
- Can I make Engagement only available to a subset of employees?
For customers using Reflektive’s performance management solutions, we can only enable Engagement for all active employees using Reflektive at this time.
- How does survey anonymity work?
To preserve employee anonymity, our default is to not show engagement data for groups of less than 5 people. E.g., If you want to see results for the engineering team, but there are only 3 engineers, you will be unable to view this data in People Intelligence. However, customers can modify this threshold -- they can hide results for a minimum of 2 employees, and a maximum of 10 employees.
Survey Analytics also prevent filtering/grouping the data by more than one employee demographic at a time. This ensures that customers cannot drill down to a group so specific that it reveals identities.
- Can managers push out their own surveys?
Eventually managers will be able to do this in a future iteration of the tool, but now at the moment.
- Can I administer surveys to my employees in languages other than English?
Survey cycle creators can create surveys in other languages, and run the surveys separately.
Print this Guide
Use this guide for reference or share it with your team by saving or printing this page. Right-click anywhere on this page to save or print.