This feature is currently in Beta. If you would like to participate, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Empowering employees to give public recognition, to ask for feedback, to give constructive feedback, and a way for keeping track of feedback is very important to how these employees engage with each other and the company overall. By inserting these abilities on every employee's homepage, they'll find it easy to get or give the type of feedback they want, when they want it.
Note that there are two general areas where you can interact with feedback.
- On your Homepage, clicking on the Feedback button gives you three options: Thanks, Request Feedback, and Give Feedback.
2. On the top navigation bar, clicking the Feedback tab allows you to track and manage solicited and received feedback.
We will explore how to use these tools in depth in other articles linked from here (and can be found at the bottom of this article in a list.)
There are many uses for the new Feedback tool, but here are the most common ones that our customers could come across.
- As a team lead, I want my team to give each other formal feedback, so we can all learn and grow.
- As a manager, I want to request feedback on my direct report, so I can help guide their development.
- As an individual, I want to request feedback from my peers on my performance, so I can understand how I am doing.
- As a feedback initiator, I want to be able to manage my feedback requests, so I can make sure I get feedback timely.
- As a feedback recipient, I want to be able to share my feedback with whomever I choose, so I can give visibility to them.
More on Feedback:
- Giving and Viewing Recognition
- Learn about requesting feedback
- Learn about giving constructive feedback
- Learn about managing feedback
Print this Guide
Use this guide for reference or share it with your team by saving or printing this page. Right-click anywhere on this page to save or print.
Article is closed for comments.