The Reflektive Outlook 365 plugin can be centrally deployed using the below instructions. The benefits of the Outlook 365 plugin is that all users will have access to the same plugin regardless of whether they use Outlook Mac, Outlook PC, or Outlook.com as their principal email client. Further, as an admin, you will only need to centrally deploy one application for all users.
In order to use the Outlook 365 plugin, companies must use Real-Time Feedback, be on Outlook 365, and use Microsoft Exchange servers.
Note: start by informing your Customer Success Manager or Product Specialist to activate the Outlook 365 plugin feature and SSO authorization (if used).
ADMIN: Central deployment of the add-in from the Office store
- Login to the Office 365 Admin Portal (https://portal.office.com/AdminPortal/Home#/homepage)
- Hover over Settings (gear icon) and click "Services and add-ins"
- Click "+ Deploy Add-in"
- Review the information on Centralized Deployment and click "Next"
- Select "I want to add an Add-in from the Office Store"
- Click Next
- Search for "Reflektive" and click Add
- Review the add-in details and click "Next"
- Select how you want the add-in deployed at your organization.
- RECOMMENDED, Mandatory, always enabled: The Reflektive add-in will be added for all of your users and they will not be able to disable it.
- Optional, enabled: The Reflektive add-in will be added for all of your users, but they can remove it.
- Optional, disabled: All users will have the option to add Reflektive, but it will not be added to their Outlook by default.
- Click Next
- Select who has access to this add-in. You can search for groups to add them
- Click Save. The manifest file will process.
- When done, click Close
- The manifest file will process (may take several minutes). When done, click Close.
Note: Users may need to restart their apps to see the new add-in. Depending on the number of users in your account, changes may also take a few minutes to propagate to all users.
END USER: SSO sign-on experience
Once the add-in is deployed (estimated to take up to 12 hours), the end user experience should closely mirror this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WYE5AlDU7aCySxvYnJRZVSPclW_z7Uu2
- Click "Login", which will trigger a pop-up window to Reflektive
- Enter user name, which will prompt the user to login via SSO
- Click "Login via SSO provider", which will prompt the SSO login page to load
- Enter user name and password to SSO provider
- The user will then be redirected to O365 and the plugin will successfully load
- Unless the user logs out, the user will generally remain logged into Reflektive so the user can seamlessly use Reflektive to perform actions within Reflektive (e.g., give real-time feedback, see another colleague's goals, etc.)
If you are experiencing problems with the Reflektive Plugin, refer to this article: https://support.reflektive.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050009452
Print this Guide
Use this guide for reference or share it with your team by saving or printing this page. Right-click anywhere on this page to save or print.