People Intelligence aims to be the platform for understanding your most important resource —your people. To achieve this, we’ve started by advancing the way users can harness and surface the data generated in Reflektive. All of your people data is in one place, empowering deeper insights and predictive analytics.
Here are the main features of People Intelligence, painted in broad strokes:
- Robust architecture: People Intelligence harnesses data from just about anywhere from the system - from Real-Time Feedback, Goals, Check-Ins/Reviews, Polls, Employee information, and more.
- Visualization and ease of access: Reports are available in both tabular and graphical formats. You are able to look at the data within Reflektive, or export it to manipulate the data externally.
- Flexibility in how you group and consume your data: Reports can be combined to form dashboards. While Reflektive gives you a number of standard reports, you can also create your own reports and dashboards should you desire.
People Intelligence is accessible through a tab in the Reflektive header. All administrators will see the "Intelligence" tab, but the data that is accessible there varies with the permission level of the administrator. Clicking on the Intelligence tab takes the user to the Home Dashboard, which you can set. If no Home Dashboard has been elected, the user will be taken to the Dashboard List.
At a high level, Dashboards are simply collections of Reports that have been arranged in a particular configuration. Reports are individual visualizations of data. They range from raw tables to bar charts, time series, pie charts, and numbers. Any update to a report that is on a dashboard results in an update to the dashboard. Finally, dashboards and reports are either private or shared.
The People Intelligence feature draws data from the following products:
- Real-time Feedback
- 1:1 Conversations
With People Intelligence, a number of default reports will be available to users right out of the box. To take things a step further, however, People Intelligence grants administrators the ability to generate, customize, and share (if they are so inclined) their reports with others. Users can easily add or remove data columns and then sort/filter/display the data to their preference. Additionally, as mentioned above, users can decide if they want to make their reports public and shareable, or private and for their own use.
To learn about Reports in depth, please visit this article.
You can also review the following videos on how to build and customize a report.
- People Intelligence: Create Report
- People Intelligence: Visualization Editor
- People Intelligence: Grouping and Pivoting
What good is all this data if you can't easily make sense of it? That's where People Intelligence visual dashboards come in. While tabular reporting helps excel wizards extract the data they need, it often doesn't immediately tell an impactful story or surface trends in all the data points you're pulling from. You can pull in any number of default or custom reports into a dashboard, and rearrange them by simply clicking and dragging each data set to where you want them to be. You can be as detailed and granular, OR as high level as you'd like.
To learn about Dashboards in depth, please visit this article.
Print this Guide
Use this guide for reference or share it with your team by saving or printing this page. Right-click anywhere on this page to save or print.