Wondering how to train your employees on Reflektive? The below guides will help you provide value statements to your company on the importance of Check-Ins, Performance Reviews, or 360 Reviews to drive buy-in and adoption, and break down the workflows into easy to digest steps for your employees.
Methodology and Approach
If this is the first time you're rolling out a check-in or review with Reflektive, we recommend that you equip your employees and managers with tips on:
- how to log in and use the platform
- write an effective assessment
- have a productive check-in or review conversation
Additionally, we recommend that you articulate why your company is changing its processes/tools, and what are the benefits to the employee.
There are many approaches to training and we encourage you to take a look at the below list and mix-and-match what makes the most sense for your company. We recommend utilizing at least two of the approaches below to accommodate different types of learners in your organization.
- Live Training
- Entire company (ideal for companies 0 - 200 sitting in one office)
- Employee training
- Manager training
- Leadership training
- Department by department training
- Web Training
- A webcast of best practice slides and in-product demonstration; this could be as easy as adding a conferencing link to your live training, recording it, and sending it out
- Office Hours
- More casual 1x1 sessions
- Self-Service Training
- This approach works well when partnered with the above approaches and reinforced
- Send PDFs/videos to employees and upload your collateral to an intranet
- Direct employees to Reflektive's Knowledge Center, particularly the "How to Use Reflektive" session
We encourage you to take the deck below and use it as a foundation for your own tailored training materials. Please feel free to delete material that is irrelevant to your process!
- Check-Ins, Performance Reviews, and 360 Reviews Training Deck
- Includes best practices on how to write an effective assessment and workflow screenshots
- If you would prefer to use the master training deck (includes all products) instead, use this deck.
Additional Training Collateral
We encourage you to take relevant job aids from the below and send them to employees as resources.
How to Use the Platform:
How to Have a Productive Conversation:
How to Give Effective Feedback:
- Feedback Best Practices Worksheet
- A good resource to use during a live training on how to give effective feedback
- How to Have Effective Feedback Conversations - Employee Worksheet
- If your managers aren't aware of how their direct reports like to hear feedback, encourage your managers to ask their team to fill out the following "pre-work"
Print this Guide
Use this guide for reference or share it with your team by saving or printing this page. Right-click anywhere on this page to save or print.