What is Real-Time Feedback?
- allows you to give recognition to your colleagues for a job well done
- helps direct reports and their managers see and edit their joint 1x1 agenda
- enables everyone to request feedback and get coaching
- shows you what public goals people want to accomplish
- lives in the web and right in your inbox (available for Gmail, Outlook, and Apple Mail)
Logging in to Reflektive
- As a new Reflektive user, the first thing you should be able to do is to log in. You can achieve this by either using a Native Password, Google (OAuth), or a Single Sign-On provider (like Okta, OneLogin, Microsoft AD FS/Azure, and more). We will go over each login flow, along with some troubleshooting tips in this article.
- If you are trying to log in (without using Google or a Single Sign-On provider), you will need to set your password in order to enter Reflektive for the first time. If you forgot your password, you will follow the same workflow as described in this article.
Installing the Real-Time Feedback Email Extension
Easily give and get feedback in your email workflow with the Real-Time Feedback email plugin!
How to Install:
- Log into Reflektive (http://reflektive.com/app)
- Visit the download page at https://www.reflektive.com/download
- Choose to download for Gmail/Inbox/Outlook/Apple Mail
- Follow the install instructions
- Relaunch your email client
- Once integrated, the extension will appear on the right side of your inbox!
- If you're using Outlook for Mac, please launch the Reflektive plugin from your applications folder (this is a one-time thing!)
Once installed, the plugin will do the following:
- For any email clicked and opened, the plugin will look at the email addresses of all recipients on the email thread. This is how we populate the employee profile displayed in the plugin. None of the content in the email is read or stored by Reflektive.
|Sample download page
Here's what the plugin looks like in Gmail, Outlook, and Apple Mail.
Print this Guide
Use this guide for reference or share it with your team by saving or printing this page. Right-click anywhere on this page to save or print.