The below will walk you through a typical 360 review workflow.
Step 1: Select Peers (with option to skip)
How to Select Peer Reviewers:
- Navigate to the Review Tab and make sure you're on the right cycle
- Click on the search bar in "Select Peers"
- You'll need to select three or more peers
- Click on "Submit for Approval" to send this list of reviewers to your manager for approval
- Once submitted, the list of peer reviewers defaults to being hidden
- Your manager will be able to modify the list of peer reviewers
- If you need to edit the list of peer reviews after you've already submitted it, please ask your manager to modify it!
If you prefer to skip this step, and the review doesn't require that you have a minimum number of peer reviewers, click the "Skip for Now" button, which advances you do the "Approve Reviewers" portion.
Note: You can still approve your team's reviewers even if you don't submit your own. However, the system won't let you start writing reviews if you don't submit your peer reviewers, so please make sure to do this early!
Note: mandatory reviewers include yourself, your manager, and any of your direct reports.
Step 2: Approve Reviewers
How to Approve Reviewers for Your Team:
- Go to "Approve Reviewers"
- You'll see all the people reviewing your employee under the Reviewers column
- If you agree with the reviewers that your employee has selected, click on "Approve All"
- This will send the peer reviewers an email notifying that they've been selected as a peer reviewer for your employee
- The UI will change from "Approve All" to "Approved"
How to Modify Reviewers for Your Team:
- If your employee needs to edit their list of peer reviews after they've submitted it to you, you can modify the list by adding or editing reviewers
- To add a reviewer for your employee, search for the reviewer via the search bar ("Enter a reviewer to add")
- To delete a reviewer for your employee, hover over the reviewer and remove
Step 3: Fill Out Reviews
- Go to "Fill Out Reviews"
- Click on "Review" to start your self-assessment
- Click on "Review" to provide feedback for others
- During the review period, you may be asked to provide feedback for your peers.
- You'll get an email notification if you've been asked to review a peer and it will show up in the "Peers" area.
Note: You may see a "Decline" button next to a peer request. If you feel like you're not able to be an effective feedback provider for the peer, please decline.
After you click on "Review," you'll see a survey form with questions that managers have to answer.
If all of your employee's feedback providers are answering the same questions, you'll be able to view their feedback about your employee as you write your manager assessment.
Note that your employee, their direct reports, and their peers may also be answering different questions about your employee. That's why we recommend that you view the review report form before you finish writing your manager review (in Step 4).
Back To TopWhen you click on "Done," your manager review will be marked completed, however, you still need to share the review report with your employee.
Step 4: Deliver Reports
We recommend that you view your employee's review report form to see what other feedback providers said about the employee before you finish writing your manager review.
How to View Feedback for Your Team as It Comes In:
- Go to "Deliver Reports"
- Click on "View and Deliver"
To deliver the completed review report to your employee after your conversation:
- Go to "Deliver Reports"
- Click on "View abd Deliver"
- Read the review a final time
- Click "Preview And Release"
- Click "Complete & Release"
In "Deliver Reports" you'll be able to:
- Identify which feedback provider finished their assessment
- Look over the complete review report from a manager and an employee's point of view
- Deliver the review electronically to your employee
Click "View and Deliver" to see the Review Report from the manager's perspective. Use the "Viewing Report as:" toggle to switch between the manager view and the employee's view.
You'll also be able to navigate the following subsections:
- Question Breakdown (breakdown by each question)
- Overall Summary (high-level summary of each section)
- Competencies (response distribution of each section)
Pending on your company's underlying settings, you may only see some of these subsections.
Recommendation: view all sections of the review and have a review conversation before releasing the final review report to your employee!
Congrats, you're done!
Print this Guide
Use this guide for reference or share it with your team by saving or printing this page. Right-click anywhere on this page to save or print.