Logging In and Resetting Your Password
- As a new Reflektive user, the first thing you should be able to do is to log in. You can achieve this by either using a Native Password, Google (OAuth), or a Single Sign-On provider (like Okta, OneLogin, Microsoft AD FS/Azure, and more). We will go over each login flow, along with some troubleshooting tips in this article.
- If you are trying to log in (without using Google or a Single Sign-On provider), you will need to set your password in order to enter Reflektive for the first time. If you forgot your password, you will follow the same workflow as described in this article.
Editing Your Profile
Once you're in the system, you'll be able to review your own profile. Access it by clicking your own profile picture in the top right corner.
Click on 3 dots (overflow menu) to access more options.
Review your information - if you see any discrepancies in any of your information fields, please contact your HR Administrator to get it straightened out. Here you can modify:
- your preferred name
- your photo
- email preferences
Remember to click the "Save" button!
Manage Email Preferences
To manage your email preferences:
- Click on your picture in Reflektive (top right hand corner)
- Click on the "Profile" link
- Click on the link "Manage Email Preferences" to enable or disable certain system notifications
We recommend you keeping them all on.
Just beyond "Manage Email Preferences" are your language options. If your office/company has multiple languages supported, you may see a few others listed which you can pick from.
Getting a Copy of Your Reflektive Data
If there comes a point where you won't be able to access any of the information you've inputted or received within Reflektive (Real-Time Feedback, Goals, and Check-Ins/Reviews), please contact your Manager or HR Administrator to retrieve those from the system for you.
Print this Guide
Use this guide for reference or share it with your team by saving or printing this page. Right-click anywhere on this page to save or print.