In addition to our standard Outlook Plugin add-in with the Mac version of Outlook, Reflektive supports the Outlook Web Access (OWA) version on Mac as well.
If you are looking for the PC guide, please click here.
The workflow to use this version is below:
- An OWA user signs into their OWA account.
- Additionally, the user should be logged into Outlook on their Mac.
- After you sign into OWA, click the gear icon on the top-right of the screen. Then, with the menu that pops up on the right, click on "Options".
- In Options, click on "Manage add-ins".
- Using the search back, enter "Reflektive". Click on it and then Add it.
- Restart OWA.
- When the user receives an email from any user, you will see the "R" icon under the sender's email address. Clicking it will display the add-in, allowing you to leave feedback.
- The non-OWA standard Outlook plugin also gives you a second option to access the plugin by clicking on the R "Give Feedback" button shown below.
- After they click this icon, the plug-in will load on the right-hand side, as seen below:
- Can we show the icon contextually?
No, the Reflektive icon will always show for the add-in once downloaded even if the user does not participate in the program or the user does not have account. However, when clicked, it will just prompt, “Who did something great?”
- What happens if I have Outlook desktop and OWA installed at the same time?
If you are using Outlook Desktop, and you click the OWA icon, both plug-ins will display at the same time.
Print this Guide
Use this guide for reference or share it with your team by saving or printing this page. Right-click anywhere on this page to save or print.