In addition to our standard Outlook Plugin add-in with the PC version of Outlook, Reflektive supports the Outlook Web Access (OWA) version on PC as well.
If you are looking for the Mac guide, please click here.
The workflow to use this version is below:
- An OWA user signs into their OWA account.
- Additionally, the user should be logged into Outlook on their Mac.
- After you sign into OWA, click the gear icon on the top-right of the screen. Then, with the menu that pops up on the right, click on "Manage Add-Ins".
- Next, use the search bar at the top right to look for "Reflektive".
Click on "Add". After dismissing the confirmation message, restart Outlook.
- The Outlook plugin now be active. When the user receives an email from any user, you will see the "R" icon under the sender's email address. Clicking it will display the add-in, allowing you to leave feedback.
Additionally, the non-OWA standard Outlook plugin still allows you to send feedback. Simply click on the "R" icon, in the area where you see the downward chevron.
Once you complete sending your feedback, you can hide the feedback bar at your convenience.
Print this Guide
Use this guide for reference or share it with your team by saving or printing this page. Right-click anywhere on this page to save or print.