The Reflektive Real-Time Feedback tool integrates directly with Outlook for Mac as an external application. When installed, the Reflektive tool will appear attached to the right side of your Outlook window:
Each time an email is opened from a colleague in the Reflektive program, that colleague's profile will appear in the Reflektive application with the option to give feedback.
The Reflektive application can also be collapsed at any time for a reduced footprint on your desktop:
- Reflektive currently supports Outlook 2011 and 2016 for Mac
- The integration with Outlook for Mac can be distributed to users as a .pkg file, either through a 3rd-party central deployment or on a user-by-user basis.
- If the inbox is linked to an email associated with an existing Reflektive account, the application will appear after installation and a restart of Outlook.
- If the application fails to appear when expected, please try a Spotlight Search (cmd + space) for "Reflektive", and launch the application that appears.
- Also note that the application appears outside of Outlook, and will be hidden when Outlook is in full-screen mode.
- If the inbox is not linked to a Reflektive account, then the application will not appear. Please contact your administrator or Reflektive directly if you need your account added/updated.
Any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.