Step 1: Select Peers (with option to skip)
How to Select Peer Reviewers:
- Navigate to the Review Tab and make sure you're on the right cycle
- Click on the search bar in "Select Peers"
- You'll need to select three or more peers
- Click on "Submit for Approval" to send this list of reviewers to your manager for approval
- Once submitted, the list of peer reviewers defaults to being hidden
- Your manager will be able to modify the list of peer reviewers
- If you need to edit the list of peer reviews after you've already submitted it, please ask your manager to modify it!
If you prefer to skip this step, and the review doesn't require that you have a minimum number of peer reviewers, click the "Skip for Now" button, which advances you do the "Approve Reviewers" portion.
Note: Mandatory reviewers include yourself, your manager, and any of your direct reports.
Step 2: Fill Out Reviews
- Go to "Fill Out Reviews"
- Click on "Review" to start your self-assessment
- Click on "Review" to provide feedback for others
- During the review period, you may be asked to provide feedback for your peers.
- You'll get an email notification if you've been asked to review a peer and it will show up in the "Peers" area.
Note: You may see a "Decline" button next to a peer request. If you feel like you're not able to be an effective feedback provider for the peer, please decline.
After you click "Review" you'll see your self-assessment form.
Congrats, you're done with writing your review! Remember to click on "Submit" to complete your review! You can keep editing the review until your manager releases your review report to you. Please remember to click "Submit" after you have edited your review in order to capture your edits!
Please remember to fill provide feedback for others as well. A sample peer review form is in the screenshot below.