In-person conversations between people managers and their direct reports are invaluable arenas for sharing feedback, discussing career development, and promoting alignment. Managers are likely interested in providing their direct reports with feedback about their performance or offering career guidance, but oftentimes, these conversations are plagued with inconsistency, lack of preparation, and a lack of ownership. By leveraging our 1:1s tool, both employees and their managers can now have better conversations with the use of structured discussion topics that are built right into the solution.
Our 1:1s tool facilitates impactful, productive conversations by:
- Increasing visibility into the topics that are top of mind for both parties
- Providing structure to recurring conversations
- Allowing employees and managers to prepare ahead of schedule
- Providing conversation starters designed to engage employees in ways that benefit everyone from first-time managers to experienced veterans.
Additionally, our 1:1 solution integrates with tools that your employees are already using, allowing them to add discussion topics from their inboxes, Slack, Microsoft Teams, or their mobile devices.
When you first log into Reflektive, you should be directed to your homepage (denoted by the Home tab on the top bar.)
On the right-hand rail, you'll see the 1:1 Conversations section. Currently, your manager and direct reports will populate this section.
When you click into any of these individuals, it will take you to an individual 1:1 conversation page with that person.
Within 1:1 Conversations, in addition to adding topics, you can create open action items that you or your report can check off as complete. You are able to drive alignment and accountability so you can get things done faster. If your company has this feature enabled, you'll see an Open Action Items subheading, below where you can add a topic/use a conversation starter. You can also filter by Open or Closed Action Items.
- Assign an action item to themselves or the other person in their 1:1
- Write out the action item
- Mark it as complete