Now that you know how to design and build a review using the Review Builder tool, you can now manage and administer an an open review cycle. We'll first go over how to find the Review Tracker, while going over the main features before going more into details in subsequent articles.
Just a reminder: Please give your Customer Success Manager advance notice on when you plan to launch your cycle so that he or she is aware of your review, can remind the Reflektive support team to be on alert, and be available to answer last minute questions!
The Review Tracker helps review administrators track the progress of a review or check-in and manage any day-to-day activities.
To navigate to the relevant Review Tracker:
- Go to the Admin tab in the top right
- On the left-hand menu, click on Reviews
- When hovering over a review, buttons will appear: you can Manage, Edit, Clone, or Delete a review. In this case, we'll click on Manage.
You'll now see the Review Tracker.
On this screen, you can:
- Show all participants or filter by a particular department, location, or employees via the drop-down and clicking on "Search"
- View total participants in the cycle
- Send a kickoff email
Edit Review to add additional participants to the review
- Important: it is not recommended to edit most review settings while in an active cycle
- Close Review and opt to release all review reports
- Export manager or employee versions of the review results as PDFs
- Modify due dates by clicking on the calendar icon
- Send nudge emails to people that haven't completed a specific step
We'll go into these more in-depth. Please note that this screenshot is taken from a sample 360 review. For Performance Reviews and Check-Ins, you'll see fewer due dates and nudge options because there are fewer steps!
Below the fold, you'll see the Employee Progress section where you can:
1. Sort participants by Employee Name or Progress
2. Click into a "More Options" menu that allows you to Edit Reviewers, Approve All Reviewers, or View/Deliver Reports.
More Options: If the review is in the early phases and no reviews have been written yet:
More Options: If the review is in the middle/later process and reviews have been submitted:
We'll go into these more in-depth. Please note that this screenshot is taken from a sample 360 review. For Performance Reviews and Check-Ins, you'll see fewer statuses and actions because there are fewer steps!