When creating a Review, selecting the right participants is essential. You will want to make sure to select the right people for the review to be about (review participant) and also the correct employees to be giving the feedback (review provider).
- In Step 4 of the Review Builder tool, a review recipient is anyone that the review will be targeted about. These are the employees that will have to fill out the review about themselves.
- As an admin, you have the ability to select "All Employees" or "Specific Employees" based on department, location, title, or employee name.
- Once these employees are selected, they will have a blue checkbox under the field "recipient" in the table.
- A review provider is an employee that will provide feedback on behalf of someone. Typical personas includes managers, peers and direct reports.
- If the review has manager questions, then these managers will automatically be added into the review once they are selected to providers.
- In a 360 review, peers will not automatically be added to reviews until an employee picks them.
- Please note, that everyone that is a recipient must also be a provider.