The release notes outline new features, updates, and improvements to Reflektive. These features will be available to test on your demo accounts and production accounts on August 17th.
These release notes are subject to change. We will update this article to reflect any updates to the release.
If you follow the Release Notes section and received an email update, you may not see the images in the email; in this case please click through to the article to view any images.
Note: These updates will be available in demo and production environments on August 17th.
Review Builder Improvements
Note: This was a feature that was released on October 2022 Release and is available in customer Demo accounts. It will be available to all customer Production accounts on August 17th, 2023.
A collection of improvements have been made to review builder for step 3 (question creation) and step 4 (participant selection):
- Enhanced validations for participant table view in step 4 such as sort and filter functionality
- Download Questions CSV and Participants CSV in draft/ active cycles.
You will be able to use the new targeting workflow for net new cycles created after this is enabled. Cycles created before this was enabled will continue to be on the existing/ old review builder.
Who does this affect?
Customers with the 'Reviews' product enabled. The New Review Builder updates will be reflected in net new cycles created.
Why the update?
To allow more customization and control for Reviews Admins.
Why the update?
The employee performance report is intended to be an articulation to the employee of the organization’s opinion/perspective of their performance in the workplace but it is difficult for an employee to gain that perspective when the data is scattered throughout a dozens-long page document with very little summary or aggregate data.
Due to this, a collection of improvements have been made to the Reviews PDF Report which will be available for net new cycles and historical cycles:
Cover Page updates on PDF Report:
Note: The Cover Page on Employee Performance PDF Report will be available to all customers in production and demo on August 17th
- Added “Launch Date: (ex: August 1, 2023)”. Note: This will replace the existing timestamp of the PDF export. This will be the original launch date of when the cycle was first active and is not the date of when the admin re-published the cycle
- Added “Manager View” or “Employee View”. Note: This will replace the existing Employee View/ Manager View dropdown shown on the Question Breakdown section on the PDF report only.
- Added the timestamp and manager/admin name that delivered the report to the employee
- Added the acknowledgement statement and acknowledgement time stamp (ex: June 1, 2022) - if the report has been acknowledged by the employee
- This is a new page that will appear after the Cover Page
- List of Feedback Providers in a table format with employee demographic details:
- Name, Title, Department, Location
- Peer reviewers are only shown in the table. Note: will show all peer reviewers (incomplete, completed, and declined peer reviewers)
- Feedback Providers page is applicable to 360 review cycle type
- Available on request to customers.
- “Response Distribution” Bar Chart shown for drop down answer types on PDF Report
- “Response Distribution” Bar Chart shown for rating scale answer types on PDF Report
- Note: “Response Distribution” Bar Chart replaces the “Response Distribution” Donut Chart for drop down answer types shown in the current contextual side panel on the review form for managers
- “Response Distribution” Bar Chart includes the following:
- # of total feedback provider responses given for each answer value/score
- % of total feedback provider responses given for each answer value/score
- Will only show answer value/scores that have responses and will not show “zero” answer value/scores in the bar chart
- “Response Distribution” Bar Chart in Question Breakdown will break on line level so that it doesn’t split over into two pages
- Updated the size and format of the Average score/ Rating score in the Overall Summary, Competencies and Question Breakdown sections and in the application when viewing the report as an employee, manager and admin
- The Average score is smaller in size and all in one line. Note: Avg scores are only given for rating scale question types
- Updated the size and format of the Question Competency in PDF and in the application when viewing report as an employee, manager and admin
- Removed the gray background header for the Question Competency
- Updated the size and format of scores, answers, comment responses and Feedback provider (Self, Manager, Direct Reports, Peers) for Dropdown, Rating Scale, Free Response, and 9 box question types in the Question Breakdown section and in the application when viewing report as an employee, manager and admin
- Made the text bolder and size larger for Feedback provider (Self, Manager, Direct Reports, Peers)
- Removed the quotations for rating scores, 9box and dropdown responses
- Removed the “from” next to the Feedback provider (Self, Manager, Direct Reports, Peers) and bolded the text
Other improvements made to the PDF Report:
- Page number added to the bottom right of each page
- Compliance message “The content in this report is confidential and intended for the recipient specified above” added to the bottom of each page
- Employees, managers, and admins can download the PDF report directly within the application by clicking on the “Export report”
Who does this affect?
Customers with the 'Reviews' product enabled. These PDF report updates will be reflected in net new cycles created and historical cycles.