If you're seeing an empty review report or check-in report for one of your direct reports, you will not be able to release the report to them. The report may be empty due to a combination of the following reasons:
- Anonymity: Reflektive provides a review configuration that allows for review feedback to have names attached to it for managers but for the same feedback to be anonymous for employees. If this is the case for your review, it's possible for managers and administrators to see feedback submitted about your employee, but for the employee to not have access to see any of this feedback. Reflektive hides anonymous feedback from the employee until there have been enough pieces of feedback submitted to preserve the anonymity of the reviewers. If there hasn't been enough feedback submitted to maintain anonymity, all of the feedback will be hidden from the Employee View of the report.
- Hidden Feedback: Your review cycle could be set up to hide categories of feedback from the employee. If this is the case, your employee's report may be empty until additional reviewers have provided feedback. For example, if all Peer feedback is hidden from the final review report and your employee has only been reviewed by peers, the Employee View of the final report will not contain any feedback.
- Hidden Questions: Your review may contain questions that are hidden from the employee's final review report. If you're seeing a blank report, it may be that all the questions that have been responded to are hidden from the employee.
Here's what we recommend:
- Use the dropdown at the top of the page to switch back to the Manager View of the report. You should be able to see feedback about the employee from the Manager View.
- If there are any unsubmitted reviews of your employee, reach out to the relevant parties to request that they complete their feedback.
- If you have any additional questions, please reach out to your company administrator or our Support Team at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.